Re: Inserting custom line into header depending on newsgroup name pattern.

* Andriy N. Gritsenko <andrej@xxxxxxxxx> [14-04-2004 14:32]:

> >> I need to insert custom line when I'm _posting_ to newsgroup, which
> >> name matches some pattern and not to insert if it doesn't...
>
> >send-hook "news.group" "my_hdr X-Blablabla: blablabla"
>
>     Simple pattern for send-hook is recipient address. Newsgroup isn't
> address so right pattern must be "~hNewsgroups:.*news.group" instead of
> just "news.group". :)
>     Also don't forget to add send-hook . "unmy_hdr X-Blablabla" before
> send-hook for newsgroup.

You're right;  brevity defeated clarity and correctness.  And I have zip
experience with using mutt for NNTP..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

Like a blind man in an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through.
-Frank Drebin, "Naked Gun 33 1/3:  The Final Insult"