Re: IMAP caching?

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 10:39:57AM -0400, Stephen Allen wrote:
> Try this URL, and no, I won't give you the direct URL. Some things are
> directly
> relative to how much time one invests. It's your problem, so you do some
> reading. <Hint> Muttwiki...
>
> <http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=mutt+patches+imap+headers&btnG=Search&meta=>

Actually, shortly after I posted, I tried searching again and found
Muttwiki.  I didn't find anything of relevance before when I tried exactly
the same string.  Or maybe I just hadn't had enough coffee at the time :-)

The Muttwiki lead me to:

http://dwyn.net/mutt/

Which only seems to apply against 1.4.  Anything more recent (i.e. 1.5
CVS) available?

In any case, cheers,