Re: IMAP caching?

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 10:54:05PM +0930 or thereabouts, Ryan Verner wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 03:12:37PM +0200, Michael Tatge wrote:
> > Currently mutt does not support header caching. There are (several?)
> > patches though. Google is your friend.
>
> I found the one to do Maildir caching, which I've currently got applied,
> but this doesn't help - I'm using IMAP.
>
> I haven't found any patches for IMAP.  I'm currently using mutt compiled
> from cvs today.
>
> Could you kindly point me at a recommended patch?  Googling for "mutt imap
> cache", or such, isn't giving me much results.

Man you're kidding right? In less than a minute, I got what you're looking for.

Try this URL, and no, I won't give you the direct URL. Some things are directly
relative to how much time one invests. It's your problem, so you do some
reading. <Hint> Muttwiki...

<http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=mutt+patches+imap+headers&btnG=Search&meta=>

--
S.Allen
barnyard  Monday Apr 12 2004 10:35:01 AM EDT