Re: Automatically run spellcheck before sending

Frank,

> Mark Frank <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-04-02 17:44]:
>
> * On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 09:14:46AM +0200 Lukas Ruf wrote:
> > is there any way to support different languages?
> >
> > I make use of 'aspell', usually for American, British and German
> > writing.
>
> Is this what you want?
>
> set ispell="/usr/local/bin/aspell --mode=email check"

thanks!  This one I knew.

> Or do you need to invoke aspell with different command line options
> per language?  (I don't know...I'm uni-lingual.)

I would like to have a feature that determines somehow which language
is used ,-)  For example: a user-field: ^X-Language: de$ that would
then be parsed.

But now, I have seen the way.... I will create wrapper around aspell!

Thanks for opening my eyes!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |