Re: reply-hook help please

David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [20040319 06:58 MST
-0700]:
> If I understand you correctly, you don't even need to use reply-hooks
> (although you most certainly can, if you want) in order to accomplish
> that.  You'll probably wanna check out reverse_name at a fine manual
> near you ;-)

Hi, I've been playing around with the reverse_name, and
reverse_realname settings, but nothing.  If I turn off my
send/reply-hook settings at the same time then mutt tries to send it
from the localmachine's address.

I'll look through the muttrc manual some more, but if you have
any further ideas that may help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

--
W. Steven Schneider <steven_schneider@xxxxxxxxx>