Re: reply-hook help please

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 10:24:43PM EST, Steven Schneider wrote:

> I sometimes get e-mail at my university e-mail address, and download
> it via fetchmail.  What I would like to do is be able to reply to
> any legitimate e-mails from that domain and insert my university
> address into the From: field.
>
> Is this something that can be done from mutt using reply-hook?

If I understand you correctly, you don't even need to use reply-hooks
(although you most certainly can, if you want) in order to accomplish
that.  You'll probably wanna check out reverse_name at a fine manual
near you ;-)

 - Dave [who kindly reminds people to RTFM before asking questions]

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel