Updated SpamCop FAQ for mutt (was Re: send-hook problem with spamcop)

Hi,

I've just updated an entry for the SpamCop FAQ about forwarding spam from
Mutt.

  http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/201.html

Note that the macros are so long that they were wrapped by the admin who
updates the FAQ and will need to be rejoined for your .muttrc file.

BTW, if I'm doing something particularly dumb in the defined macros,
please let me know.

Pete, I think the problem you're seeing below is due to the fact that
the send-hook happens when the message is sent, and not before.

Hope that helps!

Dave