[OT] Any mutt-like webmail program?

Hello,

on my home computer (only user) I have email properly configured
to manage several pop3 accounts.

Linux
fetchmail
procmail
Postfix
mutt (what else?)

fetchmail downloads messages regularly, they are sorted in different
inboxes, mutt has proper hooks to set signature, reply address and what
not for each of those folders.

I'd like to access my email from the web, relying only on https, HTML 4.0
and JavaScript (as in "any SSH solution, including that Java applet whose
name escapes me now, is not doable")

This means installing on my Linux box Apache and some webmail package:

the question is: do you know one which lets me miss Mutt just a little less?
Namely, one which:

shows threads properly
collapses threads
deletes or moves whole threads
can set up name, address, etc... on a per folder basis?
displays quoted text decently

one or more two things which I'll remember right after sending this message,
but those above are the most important....

Performance is not a big deal. I'd be the only user, the connection would be the
bottleneck. Perl or PHP solutions are preferred (I'd hack them faster) but not
mandatory.

TIA,
Marco Fioretti