Re: strange error in mutt

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 12:14:15AM -0500, Allister MacLeod wrote:
> It seems exceeding strange for HAVE_COLOR to be unset, but
> HAVE_START_COLOR to be set.  If I remember correctly, the configure
> script should set HAVE_COLOR according to the existence of a
> start_color function in curses.  Perhaps your sysadmin (or the package
> maintainer for your sysadmin's OS distribution) explicitly disabled
> color.

The system admin has confirmed that he has compiled mutt without color
suppport since he does not need it. Anyway He has given me another
binary to work with, which has color support.
Thanks a lot for the help all.
With regards,
-Payal

--
For GNU/Linux Success Stories and Articles visit:
          http://payal.staticky.com