Re: set view order in mutt -y

* Matt Price <matt.price@xxxxxxxxxxx> [27-10-2003 19:23]:

> I love the mailboxes feature in mutt, so usually start up with mutt -y.
> However, I have a number of mailboxes and prefer to view the list of
> mailbox names in date order, rather than alpha by by name, which seems
> to be the default.  obviously I can do this easily once mutt has
> started up, with o - d, but I'd like to just have mutt use date order
> as the default in the mailboxes view.  Is there a way to do this
> without affecting the default sort order in the index view?

I think setting "sort_browser" will do what you want..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

MISS, n.  The title with which we brand unmarried women to indicate
that they are in the market.  Miss, Missis (Mrs.) and Mister (Mr.) are
the three most distinctly disagreeable words in the language, in sound
and sense.  Two are corruptions of Mistress, the other of Master.
-Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"