Re: Format=Flowed (was: Attachemnts from Outlook)

am Wed, 03.09.2003 um 19:18 h +0200 schrieb Thomas Roessler:
> Mutt treats reformatting messages as some kind of an emergency
> measure.  When you enter a f=f message with a small terminal window,
> you'll notice that it's wrapped.

tried with a f=f message and proofed.

will there in future be an option to change this to always reformat?

could this (a bit easier) be done by (optionally) unwrapping all
"soft-broken" lines into one long line for f=f messages, which would
then trigger the "usual" mutt wrapping (which will be recalculated when
resizing the pager window)?

just some suggestions...
(a few weeks ago I stumbled upon a f=f message and found its wrapping
beahviour a bit annoying. Now I know at least why.)

Olaf