alias menu

I have installed mutt on my G4 running MacOS 10.2.  It seems to work
very similar to zmail and elm.  Something I was looking for.  I am
still in the stages of "test driving" it.  Hence the reason this
message was sent using zmail.

My question is about the alias menu.

I have placed all of my mail aliases in ~/.mail_aliases and put "set
alias_file=~/.mail_aliases" and "source ~/.mail_aliases" in my .muttrc
file.  I can successfully send mail to my aliases.

I noticed a reference to the alias menu in 6.3.4 (alias_format) of
manual.txt.  alias_format specifies the format of the data displayed
for the alias menu.  I just can not find a command that will display
the alias menu.  I am sure the information is somewhere in the
documentation but _I_ can not find it.

If someone could please tell me how to get into the alias menu and
display my aliases, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

--
William M. Davidson
Sandia National Laboratories

When you blame others, you give up your power to change.
-Robert Anthony, Educator