Re: Number of new mails in a maildir

* Kristof Provost on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 22:33:43 +0200
> On 2010-09-12 22:23:40 (+0200), Christian Ebert <blacktrash@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Seems to work now. Only thing is: when I leave a mailbox with new
>> messages for the browser the count of new messages for the
>> mailbox I just left is 0 even if I didn't read any new messages.
>> After opening a different mailbox and going back to the browser
>> the new message count for the first mailbox shows up correctly
>> again.
>
> Yes, that's a known problem. It's not related to this patch:
> http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3283

I see. Thanks for the pointer. In theory it would be nice if this
got fixed first. Apart from that, as I said, it's a nice to have.

Die Wolke Wolfgang
Eine Kindergeschichte mit Bildern. Von Michael Weber.
Das Buch   -->> http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen/index.html#wolkewolfgang
Online     -->> http://www.blacktrash.org/wolkewolfgang/