Re: Number of new mails in a maildir

* Kristof Provost on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 00:17:43 +0200
> I've been playing with maildir mailboxes (I usually use IMAP), and
> noticed that mutt can't show the number of unread messages in the
> browser (only that there are unread messages).

A nice to have! Wish: instead of display 0 for no new messages,
could there be nothing? That way mailboxes with new mail would
stand out more.

> The following patch seems to do the right thing for me. It's quite
> simple, so am I missing any obvious problems?

It breaks the change-folder prompt: usually this shows the next
mailbox with new mail. Also cycling through the mailboxes with
new mail with <Space> in the menu does not work anymore. At least
here.

thx

theatre - books - texts - movies
Black Trash Productions at home: http://www.blacktrash.org/