Re: mutt+NNTP: new articles are threaded incorrectly

    Hi, Moritz Barsnick!

Sometime (on Wednesday, April 14 at 18:24) I've received something...
>I'm using mutt with the fabulous NNTP patch.

>I'm seeing a minor but annoying issue: If a new article arrives while
>reading a certain group (mostly happens if I write a follow-up), this
>article often isn't threaded correctly in thread view. It is put at the
>bottom of the thread with a "*>" (sometimes just as "->".

>Refreshing the newsgroup does fix this if mutt allows me to refresh,
>leaving and reentering also always helps. Actually, a manual refresh
>often does nothing. Going to the newsgroup selection with 'i' and
>reselecting the same group forces a leave and enter, which shows me new
>messages.

    I don't think it's news-specific but something about how Mutt does
ordering of messages when new mail messages (news articles in this case)
arrive into mailbox (newsgroup here). Sure, I'll look into it when time
permits. Thank you.

    Andriy.