What about NNTP support? :)

    Hello dear Mutt's friends!

    NNTP patch is here and stable for decade already. It's stable enough
to be included in few *nix distributions (FreeBSD and Ubuntu for example)
but still as patch it creates some headache:
1) it sometimes conflicts with some other patches;
2) it's impossible to get translation for it.

    Dear author, let's merge NNTP support into Mutt at last! You still
can be without code modification if you compile Mutt with --disable-nntp
configure script option (it is default you know), I'll recheck that again
today. If you have some objections on some code parts then let me know
and I and VVV (who supports this patch last years) will fix everything
together.

    With hope for understanding.
    Andriy.