1.5.20 signal handling

mutt 1.5.20
SCO OSR507 and OSR6

In index or pager mode, if I press INTR at a secondary mutt prompt,
e.g., the "To:" prompt after pressing f (forward), the "Alias as:"
prompt after pressing a (alias), etc., and answer "no" to the "Exit
mutt?" prompt, I am then returned to the secondary prompt input, but the
prompt and it's default reply are no longer visible.  The behaviour in
1.5.18 was to abort the secondary prompt and return you directly to
index or pager mode after receiving an INTR and a "no" response to the
"Exit mutt?" prompt.

I couldn't find any reference to this in ChangeLog or UPDATING.  Is this
change in behaviour present on other platforms?  If the new behaviour is
intended, it should at least reprint the secondary prompt shouldn't it?

--
Roger Cornelius        rac@xxxxxxxxxxx