Re: [Mutt] #1317: wish $edit_charset

On Saturday, July  4 at 11:10 AM, quoth Derek Martin:
The Mac is the only platform I've heard of still having Unicode-related issues (and shame on Apple for that), and AFAIK they can all be patched or worked around by now.

Er? What issues are these? I've been using a Mac for ages, and I have been UTF-8-only for most of that time without any problems.

~Kyle
--
Almost everything about a human creature is ridiculous, except its ability to suffer bravely and die gallantly for whatever it loves and believes in. The validity of that belief, the appropriateness of that love, is irrelevant; it is the bravery and the gallantry that count.
                       -- Robert A. Heinlein, Job: A Comedy of Justice