Re: [Mutt] #1317: wish $edit_charset

Hi,

* Mutt wrote:

>  This is not a problem that needs fixing!!!  The problem that needs
>  fixing is to make Unicode work properly where it doesn't.

I think it isn't that long ago that OS X had partly broken wide
character support since it's library was based on a too old FreeBSD
one. In that case it made sense to use mutt's "replacement" routines
using --without-wc-funcs. But you only want to do that if you're working
mostly inside the latin1 area as these routines basically only cover
that, i.e. the only thing in mutt's wc functions that works should be
wcwidth().

Rocco