Re: changeset 5920 / manual.xml.head

Hi,

On 2009-06-20 15:26:49 +0200, Rocco Rutte wrote:
> I've tried to clarified the issue and extended it a bit because the
> conversion rule (type1 <-> string <-> type2) applies to all commands.

Thanks. This is much better... except

  In case of parsing errors, mutt will print error messages as it
  would have if the new value was specified literally and not through
  another variable.

First, there's a small typo: mutt -> Mutt. Also, I'd say simply (if
I understand correctly):

  In case of parsing errors, Mutt will print error messages.

in particular because there can be a mix of literal text and query,
e.g.

  set sort = "last-$my_sort"