Re: handling of change requests

Brendan Cully wrote:
> I can tell you that hardly anything in the wishlist category will be
> in the next release, because we're really trying to get 1.6 out the
> door soon. 1.5.20 should be out this weekend, and I expect 1.5.21 to
> be the first release candidate for 1.6 (possibly that'll be 1.5.22, if
> I monkey with new mail handling much in 1.5.21).
>
> Having said that, I imagine that a good number of enhancement requests
> will be implemented eventually, and I like having them in the BTS for
> when we plan post-1.6 work. I'm not really clear on why they should be
> closed if they aren't going to be in the next release.

Hi Brendan,
thanks for your response; I was just trying to find a way to get attention on
our big nubmer of wishlist requests and see what could/could not be implemented.

If you think that they can all be tackled at soem stage and therefore they
should stay in the wishlist queue, I don't have any problem; I will keep
forwarding what's left.

Thanks a lot for the great work you are all doing on mutt.

Cheers
Antonio