Re: imap recent

On Thursday, June 11 at 01:38 PM, quoth Patrick Welche:
I don't use the header cache - I would have to enable it to use it right?
(off by default?)

Ahhh, I assumed that you did use it. Yeah, you'd have to enable it. Hmm. I don't know how mutt handles new/old tracking on IMAP without the header cache, but with a mailbox that big, it's going to be well worth your while to enable it.

Does anyone else want to chime in?

~Kyle
--
Despite my 30 years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered: What does a woman want?
                                                      -- Sigmund Freud