Re: [Mutt] #2960: Terminal resize problem after editor is called

Hi,

* Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Mutt wrote:

Strange, I can no longer reproduce the problem on OS X 10.5.6 using
Terminal.app. But I can reproduce it on Debian unstable using ncurses
5.7.20081213.

zsh 4.2.6 from fink on OS X, bash 3.2.17 shipping with OS X in
Terminal.app and xterm (Apple X11) are fine, too. Debian lenny: zsh
4.3.6.

the platform might be the more important detail (seems that bash acquired
a feature a year or two ago which blocks SIGWINCH if it's not enabled).

With bash 3.2.39 I see the same (though it does draw the indicator over
the whole screen in case the line in the index is not truncated).

Rocco