Re: Feature request: IMAP Keywords

On Sunday, March 22 at 12:25 PM, quoth Albert Oliver:
Most email clients support them, and I'd like that mutt could also be there.

Not that I don't think this would be a good idea, I do. BUT... do most clients *really* support arbitrary IMAP tags? I've used Apple Mail, and MS Outlook and Thunderbird, and I've yet to see a way to get access to arbitrary IMAP tags. Granted, there may be plugins that you can use in Thunderbird (I haven't checked recently), but... which email clients do you know of that DO have support for arbitrary IMAP keywords?

(The fact that Apple Mail uses $Junk and $NotJunk doesn't count, since they aren't arbitrary and the user has no idea they exist.)

~Kyle
--
I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.
                                                    -- Abraham Lincoln