Re: [patch] fix a few little buglets in mutt HEAD

>>> Are there usage restrictions for the
>>> results?
>>
>> Yes, I cannot share the results. Only the patches. But you can probably
>> request that coverity add mutt to scan.coverity.com
>
> I think all 4 present committers decided against the signing into
> covertity for NDA reasons, I'm not sure what to do about the
> patches. But as said, even gcc finds some of those you found.

Coverity does not generally require an NDA for free software. They do
try to limit the
number of users for any one project on scan.coverity.com. It is likely
a mistake to not
use scan.coverity.com. Prevent is a very good tool.

I am under no NDA w/ Coverity. So the patches have no restriction. But do
whatever you want with them. They do fix minor defects.

>>> It could be really nice if you could make that a mercurial patch series
>>> so invidivual changes can be committed invidually to help bisecting in
>>> case they cause trouble some time later on.
>>
>> Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated. I am very new to hg.
>
> Please see:
>

>  http://dev.mutt.org/hg/mutt/file/f6f74a034ab7/doc/devel-notes.txt#l144

Thanks.

Erik Hovland