[Mutt] #3095: Alias command has no defined charset

#3095: Alias command has no defined charset

 When using alias command to add aliases to alias file mutt, just writes
 text in the current charset. So the alias file ends up with lines using
 different charsets, making aliases (mostly names) a mess if they were
 added from terminals with different charsets.

 There should be a way to define charset which will be used for alias file,
 regardless of the current terminal chrset.

 I see two ways to implement this:[[BR]]
 1) add a new command, say alias_file_charset, which would define
 this.[[BR]]
 2) when parsing config files, remember config_charset for the file
 specified with alias_file and then use that charset when adding aliases.

 Both could be implemented, but I'd be happy with either one.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3095>