Is there a way to _bounce_ all Outlook messages to Unix?

Hi,

I may be rehashing and old topic, but a quick search didn't result in
any hits of the e-mail archive.

The company I work for forces everyone to use Outlook; but I don't want
to give up using Mutt on my unix box.  I'm trying to figure out a way to
"bounce" all of my e-mail to my unix account.  I know that Outlook has a
rules based "redirect" command, but that changes the To:/Cc: lines to
only include the e-mail address to which the e-mail is being redirected.
How lame is that?!

Also, neither IMAP nor POP are enabled on the exchange server.

Am I totally screwed?  Or is there a solution out there that I can
employ to have all my e-mails go to my unix account (as if they were
'bounced') without anyone in IT having to modify anything on the
exchange server?

Mun