Re: [Mutt] #3076: Enhancement of pseudo Attach: header

#3076: Enhancement of pseudo Attach: header

Comment (by chrisbra):

 Ok, I think I have now a working version. The second patch was diffed
 against mutt-1.5.18.

 Just to make sure what it does:
 When you have set edit_headers mutt will print pseudo Attach: header lines
 for each file that is attached to a message. This allows you to see what
 files are actually attached to your message when creating or re-editing
 the message. Additionally by deleting the Attach-headers, mutt will also
 delete the attachments. So it gives you control of your attachments when
 editing a message.

 I think this is pretty convenient.

 Do you think, this can be included into mutt? Any comments?

 regards,
 Christian

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3076#comment:2>