Re: [Mutt] #3076: Enhancement of pseudo Attach: header

#3076: Enhancement of pseudo Attach: header

Changes (by chrisbra):

 * cc: cb@xxxxxxxxxx (added)

Comment:

 Replying to [ticket:3076 chrisbra]:
 > As you know, you can attach files when editing messages, using the
 pseudo Attach: header. Unfortunally this header is not displayed, whenever
 you re-edit a message (e.g. when you edit a postponed a message).
 > Therefor I have written the following patch, which will insert pseudo
 Attach: headers for each file, that is attached.

 Well, the patch is not complete. It's missing the part about freeing all
 attachments first. I am thinking on how to do it correctly.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3076#comment:1>