Re: [Mutt] #3002: mutt-1.5.17: 'N'ew flag keeps being set on mails

#3002: mutt-1.5.17: 'N'ew flag keeps being set on mails in IMAP folders

Changes (by brendan):

  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 Thanks for doing the legwork pw. The reason for the active check you're
 talking about is to allow an open message set to continue past deleted
 messages. For example, if you have messages 1-5 where 2 and 4 are deleted,
 and you're marking 1,3,5, the existing check lets you create a set 1:5
 instead of 1,3,5. So instead of your patch, I've committed a fix that
 explicitly test whether we've reached the end of the mailbox in that
 clause.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3002#comment:4>