Re: [Mutt] #3039: mutt-1.5.17: wrong character set for traditional PGP

#3039: mutt-1.5.17: wrong character set for traditional PGP

Comment (by m-a):

 I am well aware of PGP/MIME and am usually asking people who send me
 "broken" stuff to use exactly that, which then works.

 The Enigmail developer, Patrick Brunschwig, has agreed to consider warning
 the user if (s)he tries to send a message in traditional inline PGP with a
 charset that differs from UTF-8; with Enigmail's default being inline PGP
 which is not going to be changed soon. Let's see what comes out of it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3039#comment:6>