Re: [Mutt] #3039: mutt-1.5.17: wrong character set for traditional PGP

#3039: mutt-1.5.17: wrong character set for traditional PGP

Comment (by m-a):

 The patch works for me, however:
  1. RFC2440 (if that's the standard in question) explicitly allows taking
 the Charset: header into regard, but does not require that, so I see no
 violation here, hence no need to burn the standard - if there's another
 relevant one I missed, let me know which one.
  1. Tamo's patch apparently hacks the outbound path as well, that is
 something I'd suggest not to do given the strong inclination towards UTF-8
 in RFC2440.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3039#comment:3>