Re: thoroughly searching encrypted messages

Hi Kyle!

 On Friday, February 22, 2008 at 11:29:05 -0600, Kyle Wheeler wrote:

> a way to force mutt to *remember* that these [text/plain] messages are
> [PGP traditionaly] encrypted between sessions.

    This would mean doing some permanent modification to the mailbox, or
store some infos aside, so rather not.

> mutt could run the <check-traditional-pgp> routine as part of
> $thorough_search.

    Hell! $pgp_auto_decode=yes doesn't seem to work. I was sure it was
working. And even clearly recall that Derek made some modifications in
2002 to make $pgp_auto_decode collaborate with $thorough_search, long
before this feature was integrated in Mutt. Something broke since then,
and you indentified a bug, it seems.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Software should be written to deal with every conceivable error
        RFC 1122 / Robustness Principle