[Mutt] #3007: cache doesn't set imap flags correctly

#3007: cache doesn't set imap flags correctly

 mutt-1.5.17
 When using the header cache, most of the time the messages that were read
 in some mailbox get the wrong flags. For example, one reads about a dozen
 new messages. They are all marked as read. Mailbox is synced ($). Exit the
 mailbox and reenter: the same messages are marked as new again, or
 sometimes old.

 In fact, I'm not 100% sure it's due to the header cache code: I basically
 can't use mutt + imap without this cache, so I didn't give it a try in
 that way. But it happens for me and my colleagues.

 I do have some external patches applied:
 - nntp
 - xterm-title
 - compressed folders

 If no-one else has seen this behaviour, I'm willing to give it a try
 without these patches.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3007>