[Mutt] #2997: Missparsed/decoded headers in index view on IMAP server

#2997: Missparsed/decoded headers in index view on IMAP server

 Using Gmail's IMAP: messages where the sender has accented characters in
 his realname in From: shows up as a mess =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=E9r=E9mie?= in
 the "index" view alone. When I look at the raw message, I see that the
 From is indeed quoted. When I reply to a message with this problem, mutt
 suggests "To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=E9r=E9mie?= <myemail@xxxxxxxxx>, ?=@laptop"
 (where laptop is the name of the computer I am working on).

 HOWEVER, the From: is then displayed correctly when viewing the message,
 either by pressing [ENTER] in the index view on the message, or by
 pressing 'h' (to view everything).

 ALSO, if I moved the message form the IMAP mailbox to a local mailbox,
 when I browse this local mailbox the messages that are copied there (that
 had a problem when they were being viewed in the IMAP mailbox) no longer
 show any signs of this bug. When I copy a message back from the local
 mailbox to the IMAP mailbox, the message is again displayed incorrectly in
 "index" view.

 FINALLY, the messages appear to be displayed correctly in Gmail's web
 client, in Thunderbird and in Alpine (using the same IMAP parameters for
 the last two clients).

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2997>