Re: [Mutt] #2045: Header Display: Extra LFs being inserted

#2045: Header Display: Extra LFs being inserted

Changes (by pdmef):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 I'm closing the report as 1) only the exact address feature (known and
 marked to be broken) is known to do that and 2) it only happens with
 address headers (supporting my guess that it's really exact address being
 enabled).

 Please reopen if you already did built without exact address ('mutt -v |
 grep EXACT_ADDRESS' must show -EXACT_ADDRESS) or building without it
 doesn't fix the problem.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2045#comment:5>