Re: [Mutt] #2882: segfaults in uxterm with > 254 columns if there

#2882: segfaults in uxterm with > 254 columns if there are single byte

Changes (by pdmef):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>
  * summary:  segfaults in uxterm with > 254 columns if there are single
              byte
        8-bit characters in index_format => segfaults in
              uxterm with > 254 columns if there are single
              byte

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:2 Sertaç Ö. Yıldız]:

 > After this changeset, mutt started to segfault with the attached mbox.
 > After this line,
 > | 1207          count -= wlen; /* how many byte left for this line's
 buffer */
 > count becomes negative. Just before the memset(): count=-9 col=179
 wlen=189.

 I can confirm your analysis and your crash. I also saw segfaults on other
 messages and tried to fix padding logic in changeset [648ad3832e82]. With
 it, your message is fine here. Can you please retry?

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2882#comment:3>