[Mutt] #2938: mutt freezes some times when accessing imap folders or messages

#2938: mutt freezes some times when accessing imap folders or messages

 Mutt sometimes hangs when fetching a message, or opening a folder
 while fetching headers from an imap server. The imap server is Cyrus
 IMAP4 2.2.12-Invoca-RPM-2.2.12-8.1.RHEL4. This happens also with mutt
 1.5.12 on one machine, as well as with mutt 1.5.13. This happens
 occasionally,
 not that often, but enough to be frustrating since mutt has to be
 restarted and
 changes to the mail folder are lost. Several times a day. Mutt won't
 respond except for ctl-Z to stop it, then the mutt process must be
 killed. In one case I collected a debug log from mutt -d, which showed
 that mutt has frozen part way through downloading an attachment. No
 error messages are given, the log simply stops part way through
 outputing the attachment to the log file.

 Well I'm not sure this is mutt or cyrus imapd but not sure how to tell
 the difference and the imap server is not accessible to me.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2938>