Re: [Mutt] #2924: mutt shows less pager index lines than configured

On 2007-06-26, Mutt <fleas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> #2924: mutt shows less pager index lines than configured
>
>  I have the following line in my .muttrc
>  {{{
>  set pager_index_lines = 5
>  }}}
>  Mutt only shows 4 index entries above the pager. See the attached
>  screenshot of my mutt mailing list folder. The messages 186--189 are shown
>  in index. That are 4 instead of 5 I would expect.

Did you read the description of this feature in the manual?

   6.3.131. pager_index_lines

      ...  One of the lines is reserved for the status bar from the
      index, so a pager_index_lines of 6 will only show 5 lines of
      the actual index. A value of 0 results in no index being
      shown. If the number of messages in the current folder is less
      than pager_index_lines, then the index will only use as many
      lines as it needs.

Gary