Re: [Mutt] #2884: 256 color support

On Tuesday, April 24 at 05:31 PM, quoth Mutt:
But of course if I have such a special need, I may write a wrapper script
that detects the number of colors using "infocmp" and then launch mutt
with the appropriate config.

The easiest way to do this is like so:

   source $HOME/.muttrc-color-`infocmp | grep colors# | sed

That way you can specify a different set of colors for each color depth, and mutt will automatically source the right one (or will kvetch that you haven't yet specified a color scheme for this number of colors).

~Kyle
--
Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them up, at least a little bit.
                                                  -- Edward R. Murrow