Re: [Mutt] #2884: 256 color support

#2884: 256 color support

Comment (by egmont):

 Oh, pretty sorry about this false report, I just haven't found the
 possibility to specify "colorN" as a valid color. Thanks very much!

 PS.: mutt auto-detects whether my terminal supports 256 colors or not. If
 not, it complains about the faulty "colorN" values in my config file. It
 would be nice to have an option to automatically silently fall back to
 another standard color that I specify in the config file...
 But of course if I have such a special need, I may write a wrapper script
 that detects the number of colors using "infocmp" and then launch mutt
 with the appropriate config.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2884#comment:2>