change-folder bug with mailboxes & spaces

The trac system hasn't sent me a password to log in and submit a bug, so I'm sending this to the list... This is an old bug, but since we're staring down the barrel of 1.6, I thought I'd bring it up again.

If you have some mailboxes defined, it makes it very difficult to open mailboxes that have spaces in their names. Specifically, let's say I have the following mailboxes:

    INBOX
    other stuff

And let's say I put into my muttrc:

    mailboxes INBOX

If I then try to change into the other folder, like so:

    c=other stuff

Then I'll get as far as this:

    c=other

And then when I type in the space, mutt will assume I'm asking for the next "mailbox" and will delete everything I've written so far.

I think the solution to this is to make mutt a bit more state-full, and only switch to the next "mailbox" if I haven't actually typed anything yet.

~Kyle
--
If man was meant to be nude, he would have been born that way.
                                                        -- Oscar Wilde