Re: tempfile creation on NFS, VFAT, sshfs

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 12:18:11AM -0700, Brendan Cully wrote:
> Here are two patches that attempt to fix tempfile creation on NFS,
> VFAT and SSHFS.

I'd personally like to take a look at these, but I won't have time
until later in the week...  What bug number(s) are the SSHFS/VFAT
bugs?  (or, I can just search for them when I get the chance...)

Would it be worthwhile to create a separate list for (potential)
security issues related to Mutt?  These days I don't find Mutt lacking
for any features I'd really like to have (except for a couple that
would be hard to implement, or require a complete re-write, or
generate user outrage from a variety of people), so I'm not inclined
to watch the dev list very closely anymore.  But bugs and patches
related to security issues I am particularly interested in watching...

-=-=-=-=-