Re: [Mutt] #1220: After telnet session dies, Mutt continues running,

#1220: After telnet session dies, Mutt continues running, gradually consuming
all
CPU resources.

Comment (by Vincent Lefevre):

 {{{
 On 2007-04-02 02:01:04 -0000, Mutt wrote:
 > #1220: After telnet session dies, Mutt continues running, gradually
 consuming all
 > CPU resources.
 >
 > Changes (by brendan):
 >
 >   * summary:  mutt-: After telnet session dies, Mutt continues running,
 >               gradually consuming all CPU resources. => After
 >               telnet session dies, Mutt continues running,
 >               gradually consuming all CPU resources.

 This seems to be the same bug as bug #2194. I know that someone had
 the same problem under Linux with SSH. And I have the same problem
 under Mac OS X with the iTerm terminal when iTerm crashes. In this
 is the same bug, the summary should say: "After the terminal dies,
 Mutt continues running, gradually consuming all CPU resources".
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.mutt.org/ticket/1220#comment:>