Re: [Mutt] #1220: After telnet session dies, Mutt continues

On 2007-04-02 02:01:04 -0000, Mutt wrote:
> #1220: After telnet session dies, Mutt continues running, gradually consuming
> all
> CPU resources.
>
> Changes (by brendan):
>
>   * summary:  mutt-: After telnet session dies, Mutt continues running,
>               gradually consuming all CPU resources. => After
>               telnet session dies, Mutt continues running,
>               gradually consuming all CPU resources.

This seems to be the same bug as bug #2194. I know that someone had
the same problem under Linux with SSH. And I have the same problem
under Mac OS X with the iTerm terminal when iTerm crashes. In this
is the same bug, the summary should say: "After the terminal dies,
Mutt continues running, gradually consuming all CPU resources".