Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6?

On Friday, 23 February 2007 at 13:40, Jorgen Hermanrud Fjeld wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On 2007-02-22 09:30:33, Brendan Cully wrote:
> > So, I'd like to hear once again which patches everyone would
> > like to see in 1.6 (and which patches people object to).
> >
> I would like my imap_recent patch, it is a must have for me.
> "http://bugs.mutt.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?debug=&database=mutt&cmd=view+audit-trail&cmd=view&pr=2772";

I've just committed a patch to look up the last seen message count
from the header cache for mailboxes the first time mutt sees them in a
session. If you have header cache enabled, I think this should solve
the same problem. We may still need recent for some things, but I
think tip (with header cache) should solve this problem for most
people. I'd appreciate feedback.