Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6?

Paul Walker <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 01:11:18AM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
>
>> Yup, these are just too many keypresses if you're not using that
>> folder=... stuff.
>
> I still can't quite figure out if you're reporting this as a bug or not. :)
> If you are, then how would you propose changing it?

Let's not delve into philosophical arguments as to what passes for a bug
and what does not. :-)

Seriously, the problem I'm facing is that I want to continue using
folder=(some local path here) for local messages on one hand, and this
requires me to type "c" and then the whole imap path to browse
folders. I find that a bit inefficient.
It's easier if you either use only IMAP or only local message spools.

--
Matthias Andree