Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6? (send multipart/alternative)

On 2007-03-03 12:01:54 +0100, Rado S wrote:

> So either I was right about the TOFU'ing or I'm missing something
> here. What do _you_ do with the _HTML part_ of the eMail? Really
> just resend it back unchanged?!

Or ...

There is something in here about a need to express e-mail typical
things in HTML in a way that a client that transforms the stuff to
text can deal with it nicely.

Does anyone feel like raising this here?

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-mail/

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler   <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>