mutt/2800: mutt crashes if piped mail to send and sendmail fails.

>Number:         2800
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       mutt crashes if piped mail to send and sendmail fails.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
mutt crashes if piped mail to send and sendmail fails.

>How-To-Repeat:
rm /usr/sbin/sendmail
echo mail | mutt me@xxxxxxxx

>Fix:
This happens because when mutt sees !isatty(0), it sets OPTNOCURSES.  But yet,
when sendmail fails, it attempts to use the internal pager to display the
sendmail output.

One solution which works for me is to add the following at line #77 of main.c:

if (option(OPTNOCURSES))
  Pager="cat";

This causes mutt to cat the output file, rather then paging it or dying trying.

Works for me.