Re: mutt/2798: /var/mail/root: No such file or directory (errno = 2)

* On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 dinkod@xxxxxxxxxxxx (dinkod@xxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> >Number:         2798
> >Category:       mutt
> >Synopsis:       /var/mail/root: No such file or directory (errno = 2)
> >Originator:     Dinko S. Dinev
> >Environment:
> Dell Optiplex GX 620, FreeBSD 6.2
> When mutt was started for the first time it asked me whether I want to
> create that dir, and I answered "Yes". It immediately popped with this
> error and kept displaying it afterwards.

Mutt asks for ~/Mail to be created. If the _spool_ doesn't exit, it
doesn't exit. Nothing mutt can do about it.
If the messages bothers you just »touch /var/mail/root« or set $MAIL
resp. $spoolfile to the right inbox.